Sunday, October 21, 2012

Viv's Halloween Swap - Part Two

Here is the adorable hat I received from my swap partner, Cindy.  Simple and sweet and I love it!
 In the box with the hat were all these awesome goodies.  The cute owl stamp, the Halloween decorated box with trinkets inside, a pin cushion and Halloween pins, a vintage spool with Halloween trims, a Halloween tag, a beautiful cross stitched pumpkin ornament, and the fun "Boo" banner.
 Yes, she totally spoiled me.  Take a closer look at the work Cindy put into this beautiful ornament:
 Isn't this pincushion the cutest little thing?  Check out those Halloween pins.  I have it sitting on top of the vintage spool wrapped in trims.
Thank you Cindy for all my beautiful things!

1 comment:

  1. OH how cute! Gosh I love the little stitched pumpkin, and the pin cushion! What fun!

    ReplyDelete