Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Oklahoma Memory Book

Debby Schuh of The Memory Bee came to the Paper Crown in Oklahoma City last week to teach several classes.  I was only able to attend one of her beautiful classes, but look at this fabulous Oklahoma Memory Album we made!


I am not originally from Oklahoma, (I'm from Connecticut) but I have lots of memories that I have made in the 12 years I have been here so it shouldn't be hard for me to fill this album up.


Debby was so generous in her kits, I have tons of paper and stickers to use as I add my memories.


I'm usually a very slow crafter, but for the most part, I was able to keep up.  Yay me!


 None of us were able to complete the books in the class, but I was absolutely determined to get mine finished and ready to use.


 I think this is a record for me - only four days after class is over, and I have my book completely assembled!  I'm on a roll, baby!  ;)


 If you want to get a closer look at these pages, just click on the photo and it will zoom for a better look.
 Lots of fun detail, fold outs, envelopes, page protecter inserts - just fun!
 Oh! and a bonus was getting to see a bunch of my friends in OKC that I haven't seen all summer!








Isn't this fun!?!

7 comments:

  1. My problem would be not wanting to fill it because it would cover up all that cute paper.
    Chris =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Debby gave us plenty of extra paper and embellishments so I don't have to worry about covering stuff up!

      Delete
  2. Good for you for keeping up! You are getting better! I love your album and I would have LOVED to have made one, too. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you for keeping up! You are getting better! I love your album and I would have LOVED to have made one, too. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well good for you Lisa! How fun to have it finished and ready to start adding those photos! You are on a roll! Hope to see you again really soon! I love all you girls who are regulars and travel as far as you do to attend classes. I am excited to get back to teaching and getting on a regular routine once again.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm impressed! Your book looks great, and you should be so proud to be finished. Mine is still in the bag, but I did work on my Little Me book a bit. Packing everything up right now to move my craft room, but I'll try to catch up next month. It was wonderful to see you, and I hope Phoebe is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete